Sunday, August 25, 2019

Genealogy

Today I was working on my genealogy today. I had a mess in the computer room with my genealogy. I had file boxes that I needed to get through. I pulled out all 3 boxes, and got to work. I had a lot of stuff to file, and I had some stuff to scan. I scanned and entered documents and photos to my genealogy family tree. Then I pulled out my pile of stuff I needed to add to my genealogy.....which I started to do once the stuff was filed. I had one big mess on the floor. Patrick just stayed away. lol

I was able to add some information. I was able to check my "find a grave" and get more information, as well as list a few family members that were not listed. Mom lost a couple of her cousins, and that explains why she hasn't heard from them. I told her of a couple, but don't want to go down the list. It's longer than we though.

So, my MATHESON, BIRGE, and one other family were getting filled in. I was surprised at how many more I added to the BIRGE family as well as the other family - can't remember which one that was...but there were at least 24 names added to that line. I have a lot more to do. I have letters to type, and the list goes on....as well as working on my crafts.

I wasn't able to do my beading or cross stitching. I wonder if I will ever live long enough to do all the things I want to do. I was okay with doing genealogy today, because I wasn't working on the TAYLOR line. I have a heard time finding things on the TAYLOR's because I used to share with dad. He would tell me stories, and now those stories are silent.

I'm at the museum tomorrow, and not sure what I will take with me to work on. Maybe nothing. It would be nice to be doing something that would be Happy Stitching or Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...