Sunday, August 4, 2019

Getting A Few Things Going

This morning we slept in. I couldn't believe how late I slept but then again, I didn't go to bed till midnight. lol

I did my usual morning ritual of playing games. Then it was time to get laundry going. I also entered 2 QOV quilts and my 2 embroidery pieces in the fair. Now I just take them to the fair on Wednesday.

I decided to get moving and work on my beading.


I am now at 60/446 rows. It's coming along. I'm getting there. At least we can see the bird. It's really pretty.

While I was beading, I got bread going.


Gave the neighbors half. It was good, but Patrick didn't think he could eat it all this week. I'm okay with that because I'll make another one later. I may do a garlic bread next. Then we can have spaghetti with meatballs this week. I'm okay with that.

I am now ready to do my cross stitching. Life is good. I''m Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...