Friday, August 23, 2019

Guess I'm Getting Lazy

This morning I slept in a little. I was excepting mom but she called and said my niece was coming in today. So, no mom, and I didn't go to see them for lunch.

I played on my tablet and worked on laundry. Got most of it done but will have another pile tomorrow knowing Patrick when he cleans.

I played the audio book and beaded.


I have 83/446 rows done. It's coming along great. I am really into this. I'm getting a lot done when I can sit down and work on it.

This evening I tried to get a few more stitches done in my cross stitching. I was having some trouble with it, got my stitching off. Now it's back on track.

I'm betting a little lazy when it comes to doing my blog. I keep forgetting to do this. I was on my way to bed....and then remembered I hadn't done my blog. I know I'm boring, but it's no fun when I forget to write down what I was doing....ugh.

So, lazy as I am, I'm calling this done. It was a very good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...