Thursday, August 22, 2019

Not A Day I Was Hoping For

 This morning I was up early. Then Sophie wanted to have some TLC. I wanted to get out the door before 9 am, but that wasn't going to happen.

I did get out the door by 9:30 am. Took my CD audio book with me too. I was up to Olympia for my B-12 shot before 10:30 am. I believe I was actually back home by 11:30 am. It was a quick trip and the traffic was a little busy but not so bad I couldn't get home in a good amount of time.

When I got home, I started cleaning. Vacuuming - and while I did that, I saw my tip "clip" of my tweezers for my beading......just as it was sucked up in the vacuum! I then realized my cat must have been playing with it! So much for thinking she doesn't mess with my beading stuff!! Now I am glad I cover my beading. As for the tip cover, it's gone. I tried to find it in the vacuum but that wasn't easy and it was a big mess....which I decided it wasn't worth it.

Sophie was meowing at me all day long! I would go get lunch and get meowed at. Then I would go to laundry and she would meow there too. I finally got the idea that she wanted attention - lucky me. So, we sat down and I watch Netflix while she was loving here attention. Oh, what fun!

Patrick wanted dessert, so I tried to find something "healthy" and he wasn't going for that. I ended up making something HIGH in everything! It's a "Buckeye Brownie" bar.


It's brownies, peanut butter (and sugar) with chocolate on top. SUGAR, SUGAR, SUGAR. Not happy about this!

So, I found a a couple other recipes that I'm going to make later. He will just have to live with it. lol

So, I'm hoping to finally get to sit and do the binding of the panel quilt! I need to finish that, wash it and get it ready for the 4th of Sept. I'm looking forward to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching! 

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...