Tuesday, August 6, 2019

One Of Those Days To Organize

Today I was up early. I got out and walked with Cherry by 9 am.

Then came back and got laundry going, then got started on QOV stuff. I got the certificates done. Before that I baked Patrick's dessert. I had to make him some dessert because he was whining that he didn't haven anything good to eat after supper or later at night.

I washed the 3 quilts, then I finished the last 2 that needed labels. They are all set to take to the museum tomorrow.


Here are a few of the quilts I put labels on.


This one Bev did for her brother.


This is one that was donated. 

It was a busy day with getting everything done. 

I even worked on my bookkeeping and got frustrated because I couldn't get it to balance. Then I figured out what I did - about an hour later. UGH.

At least today I was happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...