Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Presentation Day

Today I was up early and enjoying the day. I started out with getting everything in the car. I had a long list of stuff I needed to do today.

I went to Walmart to get photos printed for our album. Then I had to go get something to drink while I was on my way to the museum. I was a good hour and a half early. That's okay with me. I worked on getting the photos in the album and putting names to the photos. Then I got some of the stuff marked and set up for the presentation. Faye came early and she helped me pick out the quilts for the meeting. We have 5 other quilts ready for either the next presentation or the one after. We need to get the panels done.


Toby finally came to get his quilt. He was so surprised we found the fabric for this quilt. He really did like it. I'm happy because I made it for him.



This was Dennis Fox and his quilt. He's an awesome gentleman that I was in contact with the whole time. Come to find out he is related to my friend from travel league. She showed up and it was so nice to see her! We had fun.

Then I headed out and went to the fair to drop off the quilts and my embroidery. I got some interested comments on my embroidery. I gave them the judging guidelines for Brazilian embroidery too.

Then I headed over to Judy's and dropped off one of the quilts that was dropped off at the museum. I also gave her some fabric to see if anyone wanted it.
t wasn't a day that I could be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...