Thursday, August 15, 2019

Spending The Day With Mom

Today started our really early again. I can't seem to sleep lately. But that seems to be about every 3rd day and then I get an awesome sleep on the 4th.

I was out the door to moms. She wanted to go up to Olympia with me. I got there before her and Daisy were done with their walking. I got on her POGO account and played a few games while I waited. When she got back, she paid her cleaning lady and then was dinking around. We finally got out the door. Got the Kaiser around 11 am. I was hoping to get up there sooner, but it didn't work out. Once I got my shot, then we were off to Bill and Sharon's.

At Bill and Sharon's, it was a long hour. We were then a lot longer then I planned. Sharon had us stay and have a piece of pie. That ended up being a chatting section. I got up to leave, but then Sharon and I talked about the beading and mom and Bill were chatting about the quilting. We were done chatting before them and had to wait on them to finish. Then it was 2 blocks down the road to Costco.

Mom and I were shopping for stuff mom wanted. We went through the store and mom got what she needed. It was another hour. Then mom said she was hurry but didn't want to wait in line at Costco for lunch. So, we talked about doing Chinese food, but then it was already 1:00 PM. So, we decided to do the drive thru of Dairy Queen. We got the 2 for $4 stuff. I got the cheeseburgers, and mom got the chicken with a sundae. We took that back to her house, and we were looking at 2 pm but then.

I spend the rest of the day with mom. Then finally made it home around 4:00 pm. So, really didn't get anything done. It wasn't my day to get anything done.

I'm hoping tomorrow will be different, but Cherry wants to go to lunch tomorrow. We'll walk in the morning and then go to lunch....that's my morning gone. I will TRY to get something done tomorrow, but lately my life is way too busy! UGH UGH UGH

Tomorrow is another day.....Maybe a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...