Saturday, August 17, 2019

This Is Saturday!

I actually slept through the night, with one exception - Sophie decided at 12:35 am that she needed a little TLC. So, she climbed up on me, put her head on my elbow and then reached out to my hand. So, I ended up petting her till she was happy to leave.

I got back to sleep to wake up before Patrick. Then played a few games. Sophie slept on the couch, till I was ready to go work on my beading. Then she wanted her TLC. So there was another hour of giving her some TLC.

Once all that was done, and Patrick in the meantime was either outside or off to work, I was setting up to bead. Of course when I pulled the top (cookie sheet), I pulled the fabric and ended up taking a good 45 mins upping the beads back into the places they belonged. Once all that was done, I was able to get moving on beading.


I'm at row 75 or 76. So, I'm coming along great. Of course it wasn't my day because I broke another bead when I was getting new thread going. So, I had to start the thread and then go and replace the bead where it was. I hope I did it right. It looks like I did. I'm hoping there won't be a hole in that area, but I will check it out when I go back on the next row. I do like the way it's coming along.

Patrick came in and wanted to know if I wanted to go to the movies. I wasn't feeling good, had a headache, but decided I wanted to go anyway. We went to "Angry Birds2." Which I really liked! It was a good movie! I laughed several times. Patrick didn't like the graphics but I didn't mind. I really enjoyed it.

After we got home, I decided to pull out my cross stitching. Patrick put "Fast and Furious" on and we watched TV.


I was able to get over 100 stitches done. I finished up the blue on the left. I started working on the next set of 100, and then ended up ripping out what I put in. I finally figured out what I did wrong and was starting to replace what I needed to get it done.

I'm so thrilled to be getting back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...