Monday, August 26, 2019

Working At The Veterans Memorial Museum

This morning I was in some pain. I got myself a beautiful bruise on the back shoulder blade. I didn't say what I did yesterday, so I'll fill that part in.

Yesterday while I was working on my genealogy....I was doing it all on the floor. So, Patrick was a sweetheart and he brought me a stool and a pad to sit on. I was sitting on the pad. Then I thought I would sit on the stool.......I got up went and got myself some water and came back.......ready to sit on the stool......well.....the stool wasn't there when I went to sit down....the floor was, and I hit the stool with my back shoulder blade! Big bang. Patrick was sweet, he just asked, "don't tell me you fell off the stool." I said, "nope, I missed the stool and hit it instead." He didn't say anything else and he didn't come in for details......in other-words, that's normal for me!

So, this morning I felt the pain. Not last night, but this morning. I got ready for the museum and was chatting with Phil before I was on my way out the door. He asked about the pumpkins Patrick is growing.


I sent pictures and then pulled a few tomatoes off the bush. I need to work on another sauce again! I'll do another one tomorrow. I have way too many tomatoes to get all at once. I took about 6 of them to Skip to find out he doesn't care for tomatoes. So, I ended up bring them back home.....

I got to the museum and realized I forgot my word sheet on the snowman ornament. I ended up using the one I finished and work off that.


It was a busy day. We did a lot of registrations for the car show this weekend. We also had a lot of people show up to go through the museum. It was one good day for the museum. Funny how Skip and I bring in a lot of people. Love working with him!

Came home and ended up doing the walking around 6:30 pm. Then got back in the house and the night is almost gone. I am playing my games to relax. Time to call it a night.

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...