Thursday, April 11, 2013

Love my quilt group!

Today started out pretty good over all. I walked the 2 1/2 miles that I do every morning. Afterwards played cribbage with a neighbor.

Then the brain kicked in and reminded me of quilting! I was running a little late, but oh, well. I made it to our group meeting around 11 am. I had to stop and get a Veggie Delight at Subway...and ended up waiting to eat it, but when I did - it was worth it. My son got me hooked on those, plus I brought part of it back for him.


This is one of the blocks that one of our group memebers made for Janet's friendship quilt. I have mine about 1/2 done. I'm still getting there.

I then worked on our groups blog. http://haventmissedastitch.blogspot.com/ Check it out!

I even got my block done for JoAnn and gave it to her today. Another one arrived today as well.

Mine is the one on top.

Now I am looking forward to be Happy Quilting....tonight....

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...