Thursday, June 16, 2016

Day 4 Of BDEIG Seminar

Was ready to go this morning. We had a late breakfast, which was ok with me since I brought my yogurt.

My class was by myself again. Sandy and Jeannette will take the class tomorrow with me, Sandy and Jeannette were together and Bev was on her own too. I took the "Dragon Fruit Cactus Flowers" by and with Debbie Goff. I really enjoy her classes as well as her work. An awesome teacher and designer. She well worth looking up! She has a business in Florida. We worked on doodle cloth to do our work. The best part is not working on the actual design in class so I won't have another project to worry about finishing.

Worked on the bird feeder in the afternoon and decided I will wait till I get home. I'll do the smaller one for the birds.



This is our room. Above is the shared bathroom.


Decided to get back to this one.

Going to take a break to get ready for tomorrow. Looking forward to another day of learning.

Stay Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...