Thursday, June 23, 2016

Quilting Day at the Shop (During Shop Hop!)

Today I was ready to go walking, even made it around the corner, before I realized we wouldn't be walking this morning. Ruth had guests and I didn't want to get in the way. Plus it was raining, so I just turned around and came back home.

I relaxed before getting ready to go to the shop for quilting. We had 7 of us there. Kathy H was working at the shop for Shop Hop. There were people coming and going the whole time we were there. The group brought cookies for everyone to have while they shopped. It was nice. I found some QOV fabrics on the clearance shelf, so had to buy some for the quilts we do.


Miss "goofy" is me. I had someone at the group take the photo and she wasn't sure how. I don't know why she didn't get Deanna in the photo! Oh, well. This is the quilt that Donna did for Quilts of Valor. We will probably have it in the fair as well. Then after that we will give it to a Vet. I had to pick up some 3" finished half square triangle paper. Rita had some QOV fabric on clearance and I couldn't pass it up! I need to quit spending!! I have spend so much money in the last month that I'm in need of stopping!! lol

I didn't get any cross stitch done last night, so will be doing that tonight. I am getting behind on my Instagram photos of the cross stitch and what I'm working on. No worries, I'll get caught up again.


I did take the eagle to work on. Ended up doing about 1 1/2 sides of the above quilt with the binding. It won't take long to finish the binding. I'm planning on taking it with me tomorrow. Quilting is at moms tomorrow.

I've been thinking of my Brazilian embroidery all week! I really want to get back to working on those as well. I will have the group over here on Monday. Can't wait to have them come!

Good news is that I'm back at being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...