Friday, October 30, 2015

Another Day....Another Table Mat done.

Today was one of those days I just couldn't seem to wake up. I made myself get out of bed at 8:10 am. I'm not usually that bad. I normally am up by 7 am. Go figure.

I worked on laundry - again. Then I sat and watched "The Librarians."


While I was watching the shows, I finished up two more mats. I have three to go. I'm getting tired of doing the bindings, and think I will work on the Acorn quilt tonight.


I got to this point last night at class, so I'll work on some more today. I'll work on the binding tomorrow. Enough is enough. lol  One can only do so much binding before one gets tired of it.

I have decided to sign back up with AQS. I'm looking forward to being a members again. I stopped it a few years back and can't wait to see what they have now. I noticed they have a few classes that one can get a discount to. I'm actually thinking of taking the classes. Should be fun.

This weekend looks to be a busy one. Patrick has decided he has a few things up his sleeve, so I'm not sure if I'll get much done in way of quilting. I'm sure I'll have a couple hours at the end of the day to work on applique. I'm actually starting to get "itchy" for hand quilting. I've been working in my head about some patterns. I need to sit down and draw them, so I can use them in the quilt. Time will tell when I actually sit and do that.

May we all be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...