Monday, February 9, 2015

A Dream Day!....BUT Not Quiet!

Today was the usual, with it raining first thing in the morning. I loved the fact it was a day to myself. I didn't get near as much done as I would have liked, but then that was my fault. I just wanted to have a day to myself and enjoy it....which I did. As for as a "dream day," that would be a day where I get a LOT done.


Even Charlie didn't get the day she wanted. LOL

I did start another blog - as if I don't have enough going on! I started the blog of old recipes that my mother gave me. Those recipes have come from my mother, my grandmother, and my great grandmother. I thought it would be fun to see how recipes have changed over time and see if there is recipes that I would love to try myself. So, I started it, and posted 4 or 5 recipes.


I went back to working on my table runner. I'm getting along great. Patrick was saying he didn't think the colors for fillers actually worked. I disagree, and I'm making it anyway, because I love the colors. I did find a place on the pattern that I missed, so I need to go back and mark it so I don't get it messed up. I'm having fun working on this. I'm also learning a lot!

I bowled all day yesterday, so there was no work on any of my projects. Quilting is Thursday, and I'm hoping to be getting the batting and backing for the quilt wall hanging I just finished. I know I have other quilts I could quilt, but I'm a little more excited about doing that quilt while watching TV. Yea, I know, I have the afghan and Phillips quilt that needs to be done....I'll get there.

I'm still Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...