Thursday, August 4, 2016

My One Day To Myself.....

So, I thought. We did walk 2.94 miles today. Then Ruth went to visit her sister. I came home and started laundry. I also got a few games done.

Then I headed back downstairs and was thrilled I was able to get 2 hours in on quilting.


I was able to get quiet a bit done.


I worked on the butterfly that was pieced. It turned out pretty good.


I will be moving along this weekend. I was hoping to get more done tomorrow but remembered my brother was leaving tomorrow and I have to spend the day with mom. Dad's taking them to the airport and someone needs to be with mom while they are gone. I can at least be happy with how much I did get done!


Then I cam back upstairs and worked on the outlining of my cross stitch I'm really getting a ot of that done as well.


It's coming to live now. I just don't think it will be done by the fair. That's okay by my because this one won't be going in the fair. I didn't do that good of a job.


Between laundry and my crafts, I did get a lot done. I must have done 6 loads of laundry, since three of them were the bedding after my family left. Oh, well. I still have more to do, and that will have to wait as well. Course mom is asking when I'm coming over every day. I'm hoping she will do fine and I won't have to go over every day. Time will tell, and I'm hoping she will be fine.

So, at this point, I'm getting back to normal - if I can say that.....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...