Monday, July 3, 2017

LOST/STOLEN PET

I've decided to do a post on my cat that I believe was stolen from my front yard.

I was sleeping on the couch, June 25, 2017, when I heard some commotion around the front door. I don't know what was going on, and wondered if they were coming to the door. Then I hear them hurry to the car and doors slammed.

Me being me, didn't go and look out the window to see what was going on. Now I believe who ever it was stole my cat!!





IF ANYONE WHO SEES "KITTY" PLEASE CONTACT ME!

She is 1 year 4 months old. She's spayed and a full Siamese cat. If you've seen her or know who took her, please contact me!

I have posted this information on Lewis County Lost and Found Pets on FB.

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...