Friday, July 27, 2018

Why Me???

It's another one of those days....you know, the kind where you are excited about getting things done, and then........it "ain't gunna happen!" Well, that's kinda my day today.

It started out calling mom to tell her I wanted to stay home and get a few things done. I got laundry going, putting in a few rugs to get them cleaned up. Sophie was all over the place for awhile. So, I guess she's getting really comfortable around us.

Once I had the chance, I sat down and turned on the DVR to get caught up on my shows. I pulled out the cross stitch and found that I made a few mistakes.....which I took out.


I must have done her three times and taken it out three times. I couldn't believe how I was getting the colors messed up. So..........


I went through the colors and marked them so I couldn't keep messing up. There were a couple colors as I was doing this that confused me, and I was able to get them in the right spot. I even asked the phone what colors some of them were. I had confused a couple "sets" and now I am all set. It only took me an hour to get this organized!


Once I had it all set, then I could work on this doll piece. I did have to take a few things out - yet again....but I finally got on track again. Now I just need to finish this! I just hope I didn't waste too much floss that I'll come up short, but I'm thinking I'll be okay. If not, DMC is usually good to match up with.

Cherry and I have been doing our walking. So, night times I'm not able to get as much stitching in as I want. I was working on it when I realized I needed to write this tonight.

I hope you had a better day working on your craft then I did. What have you been working on?

Keep Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...