Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Wishing The Weekend Would Get Here Sooner!

This morning I was up with Patrick. Then I was out the door about 10 mins after he was. I missed not being able to sleep in because I've been up every day this week way too early. lol

I went to my therapy That took an hour. Not one I was looking forward to but it might help after all.

Then I went to moms to help her. She needed gas in her car, and wanted me to do it. I took her to the gas station and made her get out of the car and fill her tank. She wasn't sure about a couple things, but she got it figured out. Back to her place to get my car and head over to the Museum.

Arrived early. They had the chairs we asked for out there. Then we added a table for displaying the quilts. We had a quick meeting on how to show the quilts and then present them. It went great. I got up and started the meeting, gave it over to Faye and she did the rest. We presented 2 quilts - one of them the one I finished. The one guy was a surprise. The family brought him up here from Longview to get his quilt. He didn't have any idea till he was brought into the room. The son told him he wanted to look at a car and needed his dad to come along. So, when he received the quilt, he was thrilled. He was a Vietnam Vet. So, he was very thrilled about coming. The other guy was a Kuwait Vet. It went pretty good and like anything, we have some improvements to make.

Came home and Patrick was already home. He told me to stop moving and sit down. I did, and before I knew it, I was getting tired. He suggested going to take a nap and I took him up on that. I slept for about 2 hours.

Then it was off to bowling. I bowled 173, 160, 221. I gained a pin on my average. We lost all 4 games. Fred hurt his shoulder again, so he was out of 2 games. Then Patrick and Denise couldn't bowl worth anything tonight. So, I was the only one bowling tonight. lol

Tomorrow is another busy day, then Friday I'm going to shut my phone off and enjoy the day to myself! I'm looking forward to that! I'm hoping and waiting for the weekend to get here!!

Staying Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...