Sunday, June 23, 2019

Not Much Going On

This morning Patrick was up before me. Not sure what is going on with me, but I just wanted to sleep. Was tired most of the day as well.

Patrick worked out in the yard, and I decided to try and get some laundry going while beading. I put the audio book on the boombox. Then I sat down and got 2 rows of beading done.


Winter birds is coming along. One can see the eye coming to life. I'm on row 43 now, I believe. It's coming along nicely.

Not sure what is up with Sophie. She's been close but not as close. She's not eating, so I'm worried she has something wrong. She's been drooling as well, so read that has to do with her mouth. I'm taking her in on Friday for shots but I may have to take her in sooner. I'll wait and see. I think she needs to cough up what ever it is, but she won't.

We went to find some egg plants for mom. They were all sold out. So, we won't have egg plants. Then we went to Rite Aid to get mom so back pain relief. After all that running around, we went to pick mom up to go out to eat. We went down to Longview at Red Lobster. It was a good meal. We had a good time. We talked about all kinds of things. Then headed back home.

Sophie still isn't feeling good.

Patrick has a pair of pants that needs a hole filled in. I didn't have the iron on stuff for that, so I ended up doing embroidery. The first one I did, I don't think would work, so I cut it out and did something else.


This is what I did for the whole. Then there was a spot that looked like it would get another hole, so I did satin stitch there to make sure it didn't. I hope this doesn't come out. It took a lot of work! As long as Patrick's happy with it, it should work.

I didn't get to be working on anything yesterday....but I did get to work on my beading. That's the nice think about being able to get some time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...