Saturday, July 13, 2019

Back To Busy Saturdays

This morning I was up early. Even gave Sophie her TLC time. Patrick got a phone call about an hour later, and he was up. I was falling asleep, so I went back to bed for another hour.

When I did get up, I got another load of laundry in. Then I worked on my beading for a little bit.


I did get about 3 more rows in when Patrick came in and said we'd be going to the bowling alley to practice with our new bowling balls.

We tried out our balls at the bowling alley. We bowled 3 games. Neither one of us was really doing very good. He was getting frustrated over his ball having a big hook. He's trying to get his hand under the ball when he delivers. I was trying to do that as well. Mine does have a little bit of a hook - more then the other one. I'm liking the way it's going but my thumbs hurts a little when I bowl. I need to let go of it better.

We came home and had supper, then it was time to go back to the bowling alley. We bowled Monte Carlo tonight. I did a little better, Patrick on the other hand didn't do as good. He was really have trouble. Even when it went back to his other ball. I bowled a 223 in the end, but I bowled a 123 for the first game. I do have some work to do with the new bowling ball.

Tomorrow I need think of what I'm going to do next for my cross stitching project. I also need to work on a bag for our Seminar. We each are making samples to see what we will do for bags. We all will have to make at least 20 each. Not really looking forward to that. Oh, well I have a few kits for the cross stitch, so think I may go to another kit.

At least I was enjoying a little time of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...