Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Didn't Get Much Done

Today was my day with Dan. I really do enjoy spending the morning with him.

I picked Dan up and went to PT. While I was waiting on him I called to order our threads for the church. I talked with the gal at Superior Threads and she was a big help. Then I went back into the waiting room and played games on my phone. I forgot to take stuff to work on!! I need to be better prepared tomorrow.

We had to stop off at Sharon's to pick up the quilt. I also dropped off some beads. We went over some of the beads. I told her I would call her with an order, since she was going to order some more beads. She's about 140 rows away from being done with the Snowman. She's been trying to find a few more patterns. I was showing her where to go look for some patterns. She couldn't figure out where to look on the computer. Reminds me a lot about mom too. Once we were done, and I brought home some patterns of hers, I was dropping Dan off.

Before coming home, went to get my hair cut. Sometimes I think they don't know what to do with my hair. It's just a straight cut. Then headed home.

Got home and wasn't in the mood to do much. It wasn't a day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...