Thursday, November 7, 2019

Took Sophie To Moms

This morning I was getting ready to go to moms with Sophie. I want Sophie to get used to her house for the times we will be away on vacation. I got some laundry going.

I got Sophie in the car and headed to moms. I had to stop on the way at the museum.


I had to drop off the quilts that Linda Myrich made for out group.


Both of these are going to be given out in December to our WWII Veterans. These are really pretty!! I love the work she does!

Then we headed to moms. I got there before moms house cleaner was done. So, I let Sophie out and she went under the bed. She was pretty good this time. She actually came out a couple times to look around, then back under the bed. I think it will work out okay. Mom and I sat and watched TV. We wanted to try and get Sophie to join us, but when I got up for tea, Sophie headed back under the bed. So, I worked on my eagle for my brother. I finished one eagle's wings.


Then I started back on this set of wings. I have the tops stitched down. I started working on the bottom of it as well.


One of these I think is done, but not sure. I'm stitching down the bottom part of the wings.

Then it was time to go home. I had to pull Sophie out from under the bed. Then we stopped to get some chicken before coming home. She was happy to be back home.

Patrick left for bowling and I worked on the minutes of the meeting we had on Tuesday night. Then I went to work on my beading. I was able to get 2 more rows done. I'm not at 156/446. I really can't wait to get half way at this point!

It was a very good day with mom! I enjoyed our visit. I was thrilled to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...