Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas EVE

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate today! It's been a quiet day for us.

We spent most of the day watching Christmas movies - which it new for me this year! We really haven't seen many. It's good to see them!

While we were watching movies, I was working on Kim's gift.


I sent this photo to Kim to let her know I started it. She came back with "Looks complicated." At least she knows I'm working on it.


I was able to finish one and start on another. Once these are done, I can get going with the other 2 cats.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING YOUR TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS! HOPEFULLY YOU ALSO GET SOME TIME TO BE HAPPY QUILTING/HAPPY STITCHING!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...