Sunday, December 1, 2019

We Are Back Home

We got back home yesterday around 4:30 pm. We had a long drive, but it was smooth. We did run into snow a couple times, but the new car drove through it wonderfully. I really did enjoy our stay with Katt.


We had fun at Thanksgiving. This is Patrick, myself, and Katt. It was awesome to spend Thanksgiving with her.


This was our trip back yesterday at the Pass. This is White Pass, which had more snow yesterday than it had when we left on Tuesday.  I love going through White Pass.

We picked up Sophie at moms. It was comical!! She wouldn't let me put her in her crate. We brought her home and she wouldn't let either one of us get out of her sight. She gave us both a lot of lip. Even when we went to bed, she meowed at midnight, 4 am and again at 7:30 am. Sh just wanted to make sure we were there I guess. She's even been giving us some mouth today.

Today I was up early - thanks to Sophie. Patrick slept till about 10 am. That was longer than usual. Once he got up, I was able to get started on laundry and get moving. I then got my beading out and worked on it while watching TV with Patrick. My hip isn't happy with all this sitting!


I have the next one almost done. I noticed a mistake, but not going to take it out. I will make sure I fix it next time. I did get the other ornament done. The tassel for the ornaments are done. It turned out really good. I just need to get this set done. Once that's done I can have 2 ornaments done.

Scott dropped off the mail and gave Patrick his water tester. My book "In The Shadow of Salem" arrived. I'm excited to read it as it has Patrick's 4th great grandfather in it. Richard Hite wrote the book and I've been in contact with him. It's really wonderful to see someone has information on what happened.

It was then time to go bowling. I bowled really well. I even gained a pin on my average. I bowled a 172, 168, 213. It took awhile to get my striking going, but once it did, it helped. We won 3 games. Patrick didn't bowl so good tonight. He beat me the first game by 1 pin, then I beat him the last 2 games. Nick bowled a 299.

At least I can say today was a day I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...