Thursday, March 5, 2020

Enjoying A Day Of Staying Home!

Today I got up and enjoyed some time playing games. Hadn't done that in awhile. I even played on my phone because I had a game I haven't played in awhile.

I then went to the table and worked on my beading. I've been wanting to do my beading in awhile.


In the bottom left just next to the tree is the bird coming to life. I'm now at 348/446. I'm now in the last 100 rows. I'm really excited now that I'm in the last 100 rows. Actually I'm at 98 rows left. lol

Patrick went out and did some shopping. I stayed home and enjoyed working on my beading as well as worked on my laundry. I'm getting caught up. I had to play with Sophie as well. She's getting very vocal lately about playing with her.

After supper and after Patrick left for bowling, I sat and enjoyed cross stitching. I did do one more row of beading, but then went to my cross stitching.


As I was outlining I found a couple places I needed to fill in. I filled in what I needed and then finished up with the outlining. I have some more to do before I start rolling this. I'm almost half way. I'm as excited about this as I was on my beading. This is getting to be fun.

I really did enjoy having a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...