Friday, April 17, 2020

Got Busy Today!

This morning I slept in. Didn't have the best sleep last night. It was weird because my brain was thinking of my beading and cross stitch projects that I'm thinking of doing - NOT the projects I'm already working on!! Go Figure!

I got laundry going. I worked on getting the bedding cleaned up as well. I washed the quilt and blankets. The quilt and one of the blankets was enjoying the clothes line. It will smell better, which means I need to take my allergy medication tonight so I can sleep without getting a headache.

I worked on my YouTube! I got another video done about my beading. I decided to answer some of the questions people had about what and how I bead. So, I showed a lot of that. I even showed a few of my patterns. I had done one, Patrick came to the door, and I ended it. Then I decided I didn't like the way I ended it and I didn't like my hair, so I changed and tried again. It's up now.


After finishing the video, I got back to working on my beaded Polar Bear. If you look closely, the head is showing on the right side. So is the ear. It's coming along. I have done 29/207 rows so far. It's showing up a little yellow. I may have to find a better place to take a photo of it.

It was time to sit and enjoy some TV with Patrick. So, I sat down and Sophie showed up. When I pulled out my cross stitch, she left. I was able to get a good hour and a half in. I also had to take some of my stitching out again. I got off again. I'm now back on track and close to having the page done.


I have a "tail" on the left, where the page ends. I can add more later. I got busy with putting the yellow flowers in. I notice you really can't see the flowers that I was adding. Oh, well, I'll take a closer photo tomorrow after I add more and finish the page.

Patrick took my mixer apart and is working on it. The oil started dripping and he's learning how to repair it. If it gets repaired we will probably give it to Katt. He bought me a brand new one that came in yesterday. I really like it. It's not as heavy as mine, but mine is bigger. I really liked my mixer, but it's about 20 years old. I hope he can fix it for Katt. It's a really good mixer and would hate to see it be added to the trash.

So, I enjoyed having the day to myself - part of it. I was thrilled to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...