Friday, July 3, 2020

One Of Those Busy Days

This morning I was up and was hoping to have some time to myself, but it didn't last long. I did get 2 more listing of my EdMar floss on eBay.

I listed 4 things from last night to today. Batch 1, Batch 2, Batch 3, and Batch 4. I still have more to post, but I want to get these sold first. I have quiet a bit of floss left over from the batch I bought at the shop. If I do pretty good then I can get some of the money back to the group. We spent all the money we had for teachers. If I can get more sold, I can pay the group some of the money back.


This is the accent wall we did. The light makes it look yellower than it is. It's a chocolate brown color. So, this doesn't look real good. I'll try to take a better picture tomorrow. This one Patrick took.  We moved the furniture back and out of the way, so I could carpet clean the rest of the carpet. Patrick did the cleaning down the hall, but he doesn't take as long as I do. I want to make sure it's clean. Patrick put the pictures on the wall as well as the clock. We put my seasonal cross stitch up instead of the darker one that we had on that wall.


So, that got me on to get the summer piece done. I have it washing right now. I want to get it ready to get framed. Patrick told me to keep my eyes open for Micheal's sales. I will check it out in a few, as I get them on my phone all the time.

We headed out today. Dropped off the floss that sold yesterday, went to Home Depot to return stuff, then to Walmart - where only half the people were wearing masks - next to the bank - waited in line for awhile - and then to Safeway. By the time we got home, there was still a few things to get done. By the time all this was done it was already 4:30 pm. The day was gone!

I put my name on the above cross stitch and fixed a couple outlines that were missing. If anyone wants the pattern, I will send it to them. I may post that on my YouTube when I work on it.

Now we are all set for Nick and Joann to show up tomorrow. I'm going to try and work on something tonight, so I can at least say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...