Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Took Sophie To The Vet

This morning I had to be up early to get Sophie to the Vet's. She didn't know it was coming. Got her in the car and passed the exit to moms. She didn't like that. She was meowing the rest of the way to the Vet's. We got there in time. Waited....then got into the room. Waited....waited....till he finally came in. He apologized for the wait. I told him that was okay. Poor Sophie, she didn't want out of the cage. She went to the farthest spot in the cage. I had to take the top off to get her out. Then she wanted to take off, so I put it back on for a little bit. She scratched and got under her blanket. I lifted it and she wanted to go farther in. When the vet showed up, she wanted to hide. She didn't care for him. I think she remembered when she had surgery last year for the thread around her tongue. Her temp was up, but he said that was probably because she was stressing herself out. I did agree with that. He thought she was really pretty.

Came home and got going on the beading.


Sophie was happy to be home. She loves getting close to the screen door. I love watching her there.


I was able to get a few more rows in. I'm starting to get the antlers going - that's the spot on the left. The other part is the tail of a bird. It's going to be on an antler part, but not yet. I do like the way it's coming. I love the colors too.  I've had to put more beads down (in the little boxes). It's coming along great. I do love how it's going. I really do want to work on it every day.

Tomorrow I'm heading off to moms. She wants to work on the forest one we started a couple years ago. Think we were working on it when dad was around. Will be interesting.

Sophie is happy now that she's back from the vets.

I'll be back to quilting or appliqueing tomorrow. Guess we can say I'll be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...