Thursday, August 27, 2020

From One Project To Another

 This morning started out pretty good. We did some picking up. Patrick went outside and worked in the garden and yard. He's really got the house looking good. He picks up about 3 buckets of apples every day that will be given to the guy at Patrick's work for his cows, pigs, and whatever. 

I sat down and beaded. 


I was able to get another 4 rows done. I'm now at 159/480. It's coming along pretty good. 

Then I fixed supper and played a few games. After all that got back to cross stitcking. 


I worked on the pincushion. I started on the feet of the mouse. I wanted to get another color going other than purple. lol It's coming along pretty good. I may do the mouse before I finish the pincushion. Will wait and see what the next few days bring. It's coming along and I do like the colors of this one. I still need to finish up the mirror and pincushion in the reflection. 

Now I will need to get my stuff ready to go to moms for quilting tomorrow. I look forward to going sometimes. I will wait and see if I stay or come home early. Depends on a couple of the gals that go. If they get to be too chatty, then I'll probably come home. 

Patrick looked up the bowling alley in Longview to see if they are starting with leagues. We will go to the bowling alley next Friday to see if we can join the Friday league. Not sure what it will end up being, but we will try. Should be interesting. Means we will have to drive 45 mins every Friday night - to and from there. It will be fun to bowl again, but not sure I like the travel. That was part of the reason I quit the travel league. Oh, wow, bet that is over too. 

I enjoyed the day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...