Thursday, October 1, 2020

A Depressing Day......

 Today ended up being a depressing day. I don't know why, but I honestly didn't want to do ANYTHING. I did get moving on vacuuming and I did get another load of laundry in, but that didn't help either. 

I played games....cross stitched.....played games.....cross stitched. Patrick went golfing and I didn't do squat! I didn't do any beading. 

I put on a pair of jeans that were TIGHT. Woo hoo! That doesn't help either. I changed to my "fat pants" which are jogger pants. NOPE, I don't jog, just own a pair of the pants. 

Just realized it's OCT! Guess I was out of it today. I was able to work more on the mouse. I got a lot done. I watched "Perry Mason." 

Then when the news or something else was on, I was crying over everything sad. I need to get my "ass" out of this depression. I'm tired of crying over stupid stuff! 

Maybe tomorrow will be different. I'm going to moms tomorrow. I did get some backing and batting cut for one of our quilters. I need to order more. I also arranged to pick up 8 quilts and deliver the batting and backing to a quilter. So, the good news is that we are getting more quilts done for QOV. I posted a photo of the guy they honored last weekend. This weekend I will be going to get a flu shot, and then picking up the quilts. Hope that gets me out of this slump. 

I wish it was a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...