Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Beading And Stitching

This morning - to my surprise - Patrick was up before me. 

The day started out with laundry. Then I decided I wanted to do some beading. Since I haven't received my beads in the mail yet, I worked on the Christmas Ornament. First, Patrick said we needed to get my framed piece. 


It didn't take him long to get it up on the wall with the other one. At least we were able to get 2 with the same frames. This is Summer and Spring. It really does look good on the wall. 

I then got to it and worked on my beading. I was able to get one panel done and started another. I could have finished the second one but decided I wanted to do something different for a while. 

So, after supper I went to stitching. 

I was working on the mouse to the right. I was able to get a lot done. I also worked on the spool of thread. I like the way this is coming - said yet again. Funny how there are some I like working on more than others. If I get this done before Christmas, it may become a gift. Time will tell. I've been trying to get a few things done for Christmas. I think something I've made is better than money or something they don't want. 

Today was the day of debates between Vice Presidents and Governors. I can't make up my mind! I really, really, don't want either Trump or Biden in the White House. I don't want Insle in the Governors seat either. I'm really frustrated with this country right now. I would rather get lost in my books!

At least I had time today to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...