Tuesday, December 29, 2020

A Waiting Day

 This morning Patrick helped me pick colors for my next Brazilian embroidery piece. I wanted something I could work on while at doctor visits and other waiting games. So, we had it all picked and I was able to take it with me when we went to his appointment. 

It turned out to be enough to get a lot done. So, I was able to get all the green stems done on this piece. I will work on the leaves next. I actually felt good working on it, and it kept me relaxed. 

By the time we got home, I wasn't in the mood to do much of anything else, so I played games. It was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...