Sunday, December 13, 2020

Keep Hoping "Today Is The Day"..........

 This morning I was up and ready to get moving. I was hoping to get a lot done today, but it just didn't happen.

While we were watching Christmas movies, I was beading. I wanted to get the tassels done. I started on the second set before I realized it. So, I have one set done and 4 of the other set done. 


They turned out really good. I'm happy with them. So the second set is exactly a like. I was getting confused in the end, so called it done for awhile. I'll finish them up tomorrow. 

I need to do another "topper" for the second one. I will try to figure that out tomorrow. This one came out a little "stiff" on the top. I want it to "hug" the ball. I'm thinking I won't do the bugle beads on the next one. 

I did get the embroidery ironed and framed. I will show that tomorrow. I need to clean the glass before I wrap it. I'll show the finished design. It turned out really nice. I chatted with Cherry (she doesn't know) and she's not doing so good. We chatted for a good hour. She's worried about her heart. Her doctor is one of the worst in this area, but I can't seem to talk her into getting another doctor. 

At least I was able to get closer to finishing the last 2 ornaments. That's where I keep hoping "Today's the Day" that I am finally done with the ornaments. I'm getting there! At least I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...