Sunday, January 10, 2021

Another Quiet Sunday - Thanks To Covid

 Today started out really well. Patrick started cleaning and I got busy getting the cat litter cleaned as well as laundry going. 

Debbie stopped by and dropped off my quilt from Bill. I gave her some 6" half square triangles for her to use on her daughters quilt. It was good to see her. 

Then after things got moving, Patrick went outside to work on whatever he works on. I then went to my beading. I wanted to see how much I could get done. When I'm listening to my books on tape, time goes by faster sometimes. 


I was able to get another 5 rows done today. I quit a little earlier than I did yesterday. But then I didn't start as early either, otherwise I could of had more rows done. At this rate, it won't take forever to finish. I was listening to the end of "Gone with the Whisker" by Laurie Cass. Then I started listening to "Death of an Outsider" by M. C. Beaton. So, I enjoyed the day with a good book or 2. 

Then it was time to sit and enjoy time with Patrick in front of the TV. 


So, out comes the quilt. This is the quilt I'm trying to finish quilting on the last 2 borders. I'm not sure what I will do for the outer border, but I will think about it. I may just do the log cabin design that the block are made of. I can just follow the piece with quilting. I don't know yet. It will talk to me one of these days. I was thinking leaves, but I saw the stars in the corners and may have to change my mind. 

It turned out to be another good day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...