Monday, March 1, 2021

Had A Good Day With Friends

 This morning I was getting ready to head to the Grange for our Brazilian embroidery meeting. It was the first time we got together since November. It felt good. AND we had 6 people all together. 

I was working on the orchid's buds. Phyllis and I didn't care for the pattern instructions and decided to do something else. I'm going to work on it and see if it will work out okay. I love this pattern, just don't care for the buds. I will work on it and see if I can find some way I like it better. 

I got the notebook from Phyllis for the goodie bags. Now I have more addresses for the good bags. 

I needed to make a stop at the grocery store. Once and I got a few things, I got gas and came home. It was a fun day. 

After supper, I got busy with getting letters off again. I did another 20 letters out for the Seminar. I also worked on what classes I want to take at the Seminar. I just need to wait and see what goes on with Patrick on the 3rd. Hopefully I can still go to Seminar. 

All in all it was a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...