Sunday, May 23, 2021

Not A Day For Crafts

 This morning I was up and playing games. Patrick went to get doughnuts this morning. I took my time getting ready. 

Then it was a cold day. So, really, really didn't feel like doing much. Play games and just relax. 

Once I did get moving, I started adding the BIRGE family information into Patrick's tree. Since it's not a direct line, I decided after putting about 100 names in, that I would call it good. I found a few more names to add with what I had. So, I had to write notes to myself to make sure I put them in my family tree. I did notice he has STRONG on his side as well. Haven't connected that name yet. It looks like 2 different STRONG families so far. They go back to England. May be a connection yet. 

Other than that, my day was just working on my genealogy. Guess I'm getting back into it. Shame it wasn't Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 




No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...