Sunday, September 5, 2021

Fun With Family Day

 This morning I was getting laundry going and playing games. I wanted to get my game done today. 

Then it was time to head over to moms. My niece was there. She fixed supper - which was awesome! She made some meat balls and wrapped them with cheese in a crescent roll. She also had a really good crookneck squash casserole. 

We played games all afternoon. It was fun because I won! lol - Love playing games with family. Rumicube (sp?) is a fun game to play. I noticed that our tiles are loosing some of the color and I may need to buy another game. 

We came home and watched a movie. I really didn't do anything else. I thought about beading today, but really wasn't in the mood. I have a hard time thinking about working on something. It turned out to be a "not so" Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...