Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Appointments

 This morning we were off to Olympia. I had a mamagram appointment. You know the one where they pinch your boobies. Well the good news was the machine is newer and I didn't have to be "pressed" more than 4 times. That actually made my day! Patrick had his blood tests and we were done at the same time. Then we went upstairs and got our Flu shot. 

It was time to head back to Centralia. We stopped at moms to close up her water system for her plants. Then we watched TV for a few. All because we were do for an eye appointment. We stopped at the carpet place first to get more samples - Patrick didn't like the ones I brought home. lol This time we did more browns. 

At the eye doctors, Patrick went in first. Then a mom with her daughter came in. Before I realized it, they went in  before me. So, I had to sit and wait till it was my turn. The gal came out and asked if I had already been tested, told her no. Then waited more. Patrick came out and we chatted before I was finally asked to go in. My eyes haven't changed much, so I decided not to get any lenses or glasses this time. I have another pair of glasses that will work for a while. I forgot to take my embroidery with me. So I wasn't able to work on embroidery today. 

Came home and played a few games. Got supper going (we stopped at Safeway). So, really wasn't in the mood to tackle the cross stitch. Just sitting here with Sophie and enjoying the day. And what a day! Unfortunately not a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...