Friday, December 17, 2021

Day 3 Of Carpet

 This morning I got all my stuff together for the artichoke dip. I then got the other stuff ready to go to moms. Friday is quilt day - even when we don't quilt. 

I stopped at Phil's to pick up a box. I also got moms gift from them to take over. I gave some patterns that I didn't want to do to the group. Not sure who took them. 

We had an awesome time. The salad and soup were done by a chief. Games were played and we all hung around till about 3 pm. 

Then back home. They were working on the carpet. Guess that didn't get here till 11 am. So, we sent the day downstairs - yet again. Patrick had texted me that Sophie didn't care for them, and she hid behind the couch. When I got home, she started to come out. There was a lot of racket. I did find 2 places I didn't care for what they did. The guy that did the floors was awesome, not sure about these 3. I did see a seam. Not happy about that either, but maybe it will go away after I vacuum and clean up tomorrow. It will be interesting to find out. 

So, our living right now is downstairs. We are waiting on the trim to be put on the walls. Once that is done, we will be moving the bed back in place as well as everything else. Time will tell how it goes. This is going to take all week, I'm betting. 

I wasn't able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 



No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...