Monday, February 28, 2022

Coming Back To Beading

 Today I was trying to finish my game before I headed to the grange. Unfortunately at the last minute we cancelled the meeting. Sandy asked me over to her place. Was thinking of doing pillow cases. I then headed to her place instead of the grange. 

I arrived around 10 am and stayed till about 12:30 pm. We didn't do anything this time. We just chatted about this and that. It was good to get with her and just be good friends. She was telling me about going to Bev's house and having to try and help the family. She wasn't sure what to do. The family is "all about the money." So, I told her to have them put stuff in boxes and take them to the different groups Bev was in, and ask for donations for what they take. Most people if they know it's for Bev's husband's care, will donate more then normal. She liked that idea. I told her she can even to that with moms group of quilters. As for cross stitch group they can do the cross stitching stuff. 

Then I came home. I found Patrick watching shows I didn't want to watch. So I pulled my beads and tablets out. Sat at the table and worked on my beading. 

The beads above these panels is where I started. 

I finished with the first one of the second set of panels. I enjoyed that. I'm happy with the way things came out. I will work on the next 3 panels this week. I do have a doctors appointment on Wednesday. I want to take some embroidery when I do that. 

At least the day worked out to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...