Monday, July 4, 2022

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

 Today we honored 4 veterans at the Stillwaters Estates. Over by where Nancy and mom live. We had 4 Veterans - one was my old doctor. It was one of those presentations where we had to limit what we were doing. So, I had Hildi do the introductions. Then I had Smiley do his job. We were allowed to eat there as well. So, we had lunch with everyone. Then it was time to do the presentation. 

This is my old Doctor - David Williams. He ended up with one of my quilts. I wanted him to have one. 

We ended up showing the quilts before we presented them. Mom and Nancy had to go all the way to the outside (behind David) to show the quilts. There were 150 people there today. Crowded. Nancy was in charge of all this, and it turned out great. They asked us to come back on an annual basis. Told them to talk to Nancy. When I found out she said "Yes," which surprised me, I told her it was all hers. I'm not going to do this one. I just took the photos. 

Came home and relaxed. They went on to be in the parade.  I dropped them off! Then came home. What a day!!

MAY EVERYONE HAVE AN AWESOME 4TH OF JULY AND BE THANKFUL FOR OUR INDEPENDANCE. 

Not a day for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...