Monday, September 12, 2022

Another Busy Monday....AND Embroidery

 This morning started out at the bank, then McD's for tea and coffee. On to the grange for embroidery. Sandy 2 was there today and I learned how to make the flowers. I just needed to see her work to see how they come out. I started to work on my piece. The grange ladies were getting ready for the garage sale that's this Thursday and Friday. I gave them some quilt books. Then I put the clothes that we got rid of in the box. We chatted about some BE marketing stuff. I asked what she thought. She's my back-up when it comes to working with the board. I got back to working on my embroidery. 


I worked on this part. I did it twice. I didn't like the first one and I reworked this one. I need to add the green around the bottom of the flower and it's done. 

Then I had to leave and go to Connie's. Picked up the quilts she had for me. My bag was missing. Apparently she gave it to Donna. Not too happy about that, but I'll get it back. Then I stopped at Papa Murphy's for a pizza. 

I ordered a half pepperoni and half cheese pizza. I waited. As I waiting I saw the gal making a half cheese with half all meat pizza. She told the guy it was for me. I went to him and said it was wrong. I wanted half pepperoni and half cheese. The gal there said she heard me say that, but made what the receipt said. They re-did my order. 

Next stop was bowling alley. I checked with Kathy about one of the teams changing their name. She said she thought she changed it. 

Time to get home. I sat and enjoyed my time with playing games. Till after supper. Then I sat and watched the Seahawks beat Bronco's!! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!! I like Russel Wilson, but he left our team, so I no longer cheer for him. I'm cheering for my TEAM! 

While watching the Seahawks, I worked on my embroidery. 


I like what I learned today. I think I'm doing it a little different, but I like the way it's coming out. 




It turned out pretty good. I think my flower is a little "tighter" than Sandy 2's but I'm okay with that. I want it to stick out. I will have fun working on this. It does take some working on. I think I did it differently as well. I do like the results. 

I was able to get a lot done and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...