Saturday, September 10, 2022

Not A Day To Stitch....Darn

Today we got up, dropped off some stuff at Phil's, then to Fuller's for donuts. We decided to have breakfast  on the way to moms. 

We were taking mom up to Olympia to get a new dishwasher. When we got there, we tried to get a break in cost, but the guy wouldn't go down. It's fine because it was on sale already. She decided on the cheapest one, because she didn't need all the bells and whistles. It's a nice one. I like the new ones where it will do special water cleaning for caked on stuff and the extra tray on top for the knives and stuff. We were not gone long, but mom was worn out for just that short trip. 

We then came back home. After dropping mom off we came back home. I didn't last long with playing games and watching TV. I crashed on the couch for about an hour. I didn't want to get up. I was beat. No clue why! Then just before supper I was a little shaky. I checked my blood glucose. Then checked it a half hour later. Big difference. I'm beginning to wonder if that is another problem I have! Just what I need!! lol 

I played games and relaxed. Now we are enjoying the Garth Brooks special on PBS that Patrick recorded. I am really enjoying the music. My tablet is hooked up for energy and now I'm wondering around trying to decide what I want to do next. I SHOULD put the label on the quilt I got today. I SHOULD pull out my embroidery and work on it. I SHOULD work on my cross stitching. I SHOULD do beading.....BUT NO, I can't seem to figure out what to do. How many projects did I just name?! And I can't find something to work on.....go figure!! 

After all that - time wasted! - and I'm still not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


Mt. Rainier range


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...