Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Spent Lunch With Mom

 This morning was nice. We didn't have to go anywhere. I did but later in the day. So, I decided to spend lunch time with mom. My physical therapy was at 1 pm. So, I stopped off at Subway and ordered a sandwich. I had asked Nancy to join us but she was busy today. 

I arrived around 10:30 am after picking up the sandwich. We sat and worked on our own stuff. We also watched Hemus McBeth on TV. I'm not sure if that was on Acorn or Netflix. I will try and see if he comes up on my TV tomorrow. 

I was working on my leaves. I added the yellowy looking ones today. I don't want a lot of them. I will go back to the darker colors. I need to see if I have a few more. I'm liking it so far. I may take one out later or just go over it, if I don't like it. It's fun to work on. There are a lot of leaves on this one. 

Went to PT and then dropped off batting to Connie. We are not happy with this batting. I'm hoping they will give us something better next time. 

Then when I got home, I worked on the puzzle. 


I have a big mess, but I'm getting there. I added a few more connections and it's coming along. There are too many houses that are the same. It is taking longer than I was hoping. But it's fun. 

My day ended being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...