Monday, March 27, 2023

Enjoying Embroidery Today

This morning I was up and ready to leave. 

Sophie wanted her attention first. She was watching me try and get a photo of her. Just as I clicked she reached for the phone. It was funny. Think she saw herself in the "selfie." 

I had 3 stops to make. I dropped off the logos for MailPlus to do a banner for us. I'm excited to see what he comes up with. 

My next stop was to Connies. I needed to get her check to her and drop off the last of the batting. That way she has batting when she needs it. I called and found out TJ was on vacation, so he didn't get the batting out. He was going to get it in the mail today. He also told me to keep the batting I have and they won't worry about the return. Not sure what we will do with it, but it will come in handy if I can't order what we need. 

Then headed off to meet Sandy at the grange. She picked up the drinks for us today. We had a good chat. 

I worked on my Tiger Lily piece that I have to have ready for class on Thursday. I was really getting a lot done. We enjoyed each others company that we ended up staying till 2 pm. We did that last week too. It's just fun to sit and chat while we are stitching. 

Patrick went golfing and then went to his "old" work. I beat him back home. I stopped and got us both a good drink. 

I was able to finish what I needed to get done. Now I'm ready for class on Thursday. This is going to be done in a short amount of time. I'm surprised at how quickly this goes. I may need to order more of her patterns. 

Once that was done, I thought I would work on my Bonsai. Trouble was, I let Sophie stay in my chair and I couldn't get good lighting in Patrick's chair. So, after a few leaves, I quit. 

 

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...