Saturday, August 17, 2024

A Nothing Day LOL

Today, I walked with Ron, and we got our 6 laps in. Then I came in and got to work on the downstairs. I wanted to clean it up for while we are gone. I just like coming home to a clean room. So, I pulled the vacuum out and got to work. It's a lot better now.  Then I went and decided on what clothes I am bringing. The suitcase is full! I need to get it down. I was able to change my mind on a couple things and it got it down but not sure if we will have room if we bring anything back. lol 

After that, Patrick and I made our list. We had Scott come over and see what he needed to do while we are gone. He's up on Sophie's stuff as well. 

Then I sat and played my game all day! I had fun and upgraded a few things in the game. I will have to have the tablet ready to go with us tomorrow, so I have something to post on my blog each day. At least try and post each day. 


As it turned out, I was not in the mood to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...