Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Enjoying Family

I realized I hadn't posted yesterday.  We pretty much spent the morning flying. We arrived in Escanaba MI around 11 am. Christine came and picked us up. We spent most of the day sitting and chatting. Christine and I walked 3 miles. We called it a night early.

This morning I was up at 7:30. Christine made sausage egg biscuits.  It was really good. 

We headed out to pick up a few things. We are getting food and stuff for the cabin. Then came back and walked 3 miles. We walked faster than I normally do.

When we came back we sat outside on the deck. I pulled out my beading and finished the second panel piece that goes to #1. I then started #3 again. 


Patrick and Dennis took the truck to the owner. They fixed the engine and put tires on after they arrived yesterday.  This truck will be in a parade on Memorial Day.  

I was happy to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...