Saturday, September 21, 2024

Between Getting Ready And Organizing

Was up and trying to get stuff ready for the quilters to come over.  I pulled some fabrics from the shelves before they came, knowing if I left them there they would be taken.  It's fabrics that Debbie and I use all the time. 

Mom arrived with lunch and Debbie arrived after with my tea. We pulled the stuffwe got for fundraising.  Then Colleen arrived and we got started. We gave mom the fabrics we pulled for her as well. We laid the fabrics out on the floor by colors.  Connie and Joanne arrived and they helped. Joanne got the fabrics for pillow cases.  Connie and Colleen divided the scraps with each other. We all worked at it a couple hours. Patrick brought down the veggies for everyone.  



Once they left, I cleaned up some. I will need to get ready Monday for Tuesday's quilt day. 

Then I got busy with my list and getting ready for today. At 7 am we will be on the road to Pacific.  

Then I finished the label on Colleen's quilt.

Love what she did on this one.

So, even though I didn't stitch or sew, I was doing quilted stuff.  Still don't count for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...