Sunday, September 22, 2024

Long Day

 Woke around 7:45 am but our classes didn't start till 9 am. I decided to shower and clean up before heading down to our meeting room. I was uncomfortable being in that room without friends close by. 

Arrived early, had a doughnut and then sat and chatted with our group. At least the ones that were there. Sandy and her sister went downstairs to the breakfast room. 

We started the day with doing Bigfoot, public market and the tulips. 

First we did the tulip. Everyone loves my tree but I didn't think it looked like a good pine tree. 


Bigfoot was nexted. I thought Peggy did an awesome job on her Bigfoot.  We fill him in with the chain stitch.  This is practice. I will figure where I want him and go from there. 

While Sandy and Jeanette were learning the chickadee pattern, I was finishing up my whale. I just need to add the water splashes and he will be done. Turned out better than I thought. 

We all were done around 3:30. Cleaned up and packed up. We stopped by Jack's BBQ to pick up a peacan pie for Patrick.  Then came home. I arrived home at 5 pm, made a sandwich and sat down to relax. I didn't realize how tired I am, but have a couple things I want to do before bed. I am beat.

BUT the weekend was so worth it! I had a blast being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!


No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...