Monday, September 23, 2024

Out Running Around

This morning I had to get mom and take her to Olympia.  She needed a root canal done. She was going up with Nancy because it was our embroidery group meeting day. I had to cancel the meeting.  I wasn't happy about it. Mom never checks with me on her appointments and I have to cancel my plans every time. We were up in Olympia a good 2 hrs. Then headed home and stopped at Dairy Queen for a milk shake and fries. The milk shake was like drinking milk. Not ice cream. I won't be going back there again. 

Got to moms and she had things she wanted me to do. So I spent another 2 hours with her. 

When I left, I went to wash and vacuum the car. Next stop was gas. By the time I got home it was after 3 pm. At that point I needed to move the table downstairs to get ready for the quilters tomorrow.  I am not looking forward to it. But it's ready for them to come. Sent an email telling them to bring lunch, to find out Connie and Kristi are handing that. So, it just wasn't my day. 

After supper,  I decided to listen to my book and play my game. As much as I wanted to, I was not Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Monday Embroidery

This morning Patrick went golfing and I went to embroidery.  I stopped off at the post office to find it closed. I told someone going in and...